The 2017 Spring Conference will be held May 1-3, 2017 at the hauntingly beautiful Rainbow Lodge in North Bend, WA.
See the packed agenda, here!!.
You do not have to be a member to attend the conference and you may attend for the whole 3 days and 2 nights, or you can choose to attend during certain days only.
Some anticipated agenda highlights:
- Washington State Student Achievement Council Update with the wonderful WSAC Staff!
- Federal Update from the U.S. Department of Education!
- Federal Form I-9 and ICE Update
- SWS Public vs Private breakout
- Job Location and Development
- WSASEA Round Table discussions! A forum to discuss best practices and issues with colleagues who can relate to you!
For your convenience, directions to the lodge and suggested items to bring.
New to State Work Study? The Washington Student Achievement Council (WSAC) will sponsor new SWS Administrators' first-time attendance at the upcoming WSASEA Spring Conference, a value of $250! New Student Employment Adminstrators are eligible to take advantage of this offer if they assumed primary responsibility for the State Work Study program at their institution in the past 12 monthys and have not previously attended a WSASEA conference under this WSAC sponsorship.
Steps for requesting for WSAC sponsorship. Please notify WSAC by April 15th if you are interested in the sponsorship.