Spring Conference 2014
The WSASEA Spring Conference May 5-7, 2014 at North Bend, WA
- Rainbow Lodge Retreat Center
46820 SE Mount Si Rd.
North Bend, WA 98045
- (425) 888-4181
Please see driving directions to Rainbow Lodge at the bottom of the page
The Rainbow Lodge Retreat Center is a beautiful, natural, and comfortable setting. It is easy to relax and feel at peace as you walk among tall fir trees or relax by the pond. Take the short trail to a beautiful waterfall, surrounded by ferns and tall trees. This is a conference experience you won't want to miss!
Accommodations are casual. Rooms are single or double occupancy depending on the number of conference attendees.
What to bring: (click here for a handy printable checklist)
• Your own bath items (this is a very nice but rustic retreat setting—shared bathrooms are in the hall, each room has a private sink).
• Dress is casual. Be prepared for cool, damp weather. Bring sturdy shoes if you plan to scale Mount Si or hike the trails in the lodge woods to the waterfall upstream.
• Snacks for the common good and movies (there’s a DVD/VCR and big-screen TV). An always-open soda fountain is available for soft drinks as part of your conference fee. A refrigerator is available for you to store perishable snacks or beverages including beer and wine for after hours socializing. (Beer and wine are the only alcoholic beverages allowed at the lodge.)
• Credit card or check book for shopping at the Factory Stores at North Bend. If you would rather hike the mall than up Mt. Si or the Lodge trails, well, North Bend has the after-hours recreation spot for you.
• Items to share or display for the resource table. Helpful items include:
- Job Location and Development items
- Sample forms, brochures, or other promotional items.
- Anything else you would like to share with your colleagues
Traveling Directions to Rainbow Lodge:
- Take 1-90 to exit #32 (436th St)
- Turn North on 436th and follow it until it ends at North Bend Way.
- Turn left (West) onto North Bend Way, then take the first right (North) onto Mt. Si Road.
- Stay on Mt. Si Road for 3 miles. Look for the very small Rainbow Lodge sign on the left just after you pass 468th St (468th is on the right)