The WSASEA Conference will be held at the beautiful and serene Rainbow Lodge in North Bend, WA
- Rainbow Lodge Retreat Center
46820 SE Mount Si Rd.
North Bend, WA 98045
- (425) 888-4181
The Rainbow Lodge Retreat Center is a beautiful, natural, and comfortable setting. It is easy to relax and feel at peace as you walk on the short trails among tall fir trees, while the beautiful clear waters of the babbling creek flow over the mossy rocks past the fern-lined banks, or marvel at the roaring waterfall. Or, you can admire the forest and steep slopes of Mt. Si as you sip a cup of hot tea from the porch swing on the deck. This is a conference experience you won't want to miss!
Accommodations are casual. Rooms are single or double occupancy depending on the number of conference attendees. Please be sure to include any special needs you may have on your conference registration form (such as dietary needs, mobility issues, etc.).
Traveling Directions to Rainbow Lodge:
- Take 1-90 to exit #32 (436th St)
- Turn North on 436th and follow it until the stop sign where it T's at North Bend Way.
- Turn left (West) onto North Bend Way, then take the first right (North) onto Mt. Si Road.
- Stay on Mt. Si Road for 3 miles. Look for the very small Rainbow Lodge sign on the left just after you pass 468th St (468th is on the right)